Mac OS error 41 occurs when the computer starts
The Mac error code 41 is very critical error that you will face during starting the Mac operating system based computer. The error message appears in a dialog box during start-up the PC. Any version of Mac operating system like 7, Mac OS 8, Mac OS 9, or Mac OS 10, etc can generate this error. There are so many reasons of occurring this error but the main reason is missing or damage of system files. You may lost your system and personal data due to this issue, so you should remove the issue instantly.
How to overcome the Mac OS error 41
There is a process that helps you to troubleshoot the problem and the process is given in some easy steps, so follow these steps carefully and apply on your Mac computer, it will work successfully.
- First of all you have to start your computer by using the software installation disk that means CD or DVD.
- Now you have to locate finder in the system folder that is available in your hard disk and then trash this file.
- After that reinstall the base system. And check, if the Mac error code continue on your system then again startup from your CD.
- Then move the fonts folder and put it out of the system folder.
- Reinstall the system software to troubleshoot this issue.
Apply the all given steps on your Mac PC, i hope it works successfully on your computer and now you are not getting the Mac OS error 41. If you have lost any data due to this problem then you can use Mac data recovery software to recover the all lost data because this tool supports all types of Mac data recovery. This is very simple process to repair or recover lost data easily.